Truth Is...

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free -John 8:32

Oct 17, 2008

I Am

Sometimes we need to be reminded of just who He is...


Posted by iSpeakTruth
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogs I follow

  • Restored with the Father's Love
  • Calling A Generation to have GUTS!
  • Divine Intervention
  • ... Hearing the Cries...
  • Chosen One
  • Audacious JESUS Freak
  • I've Been Apprehended
  • Freedom
  • Faithful&True
  • Heaven or Hell
  • Elisha Movement
  • Jeremiah Awakening

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • I Am
      • Don't become a Levite!!
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)

Food For Thought

The cross is not for us to manage our sin, the cross came to destroy our sin

Currently Reading...

Currently Reading...

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.